2012年10月14日星期日

Creating an Organic Shape with Curves pen tool in photoshop


Creating an Organic Shape with Curves pen tool in photoshop

Now I have my basic Path completed, it's time to make my Layer Mask. I make sure I'm working on the correct Layer - the one I want to mask is the basic aircraft, so I click on the Layers Palette to activate it. My Path is highlighted too, so what I want to do is make the path an active selection. I do this by going into the Paths Sub Menu again, and mousing down to 'Make Selection'. This will convert my Path to a selected area of the Active Layer. I also get the option of feathering the selection, but it's not important here so I leave the feather at the minimum setting. Note that by default, the Path becomes inactive at this point, although remains visible in the Paths Palette.
buy photoshop cs6 Extended mac pc only at $ 50
 Want buy adobe photoshop cs6 at cheap price? you can go to my webshop to buy it ,cheap photoshop cs6 Extended full version .cheap adobe photoshop cs6 extended
  It is not a OEM or tryout version.
  We offer worldwide shippment .
  You can pay by paypal.

没有评论:

发表评论