2012年10月15日星期一

Pixel Perfect Photoshop Shapes in Web Design


Pixel Perfect Photoshop Shapes in Web Design

I'm working on retro-style pixel art for a video game. I would like to be able to add a border around a sprite, but I need it to be sharp and "pixel perfect". Using Photoshop's Stroke effect seems like the obvious choice, but unfortunately Photoshop does some fancy anti-aliasing and adds extra pixels where I don't want them:
The top image border was created using the Photoshop Stroke (size: 1px, position: Outside).
The bottom image border was manually drawn with the pencil tool.
The bottom effect is the one I'm after, but I'm trying to achieve it without having to manually draw it with the pencil tool. Is there a way to force the Stroke effect to behave this way? Or is there another method that I could use to automate this effect?
buy photoshop cs6 Extended mac pc only at $ 50
 Want buy adobe photoshop cs6 at cheap price? you can go to my webshop to buy it ,cheap photoshop cs6 Extended full version .cheap adobe photoshop cs6 extended
  It is not a OEM or tryout version.
  We offer worldwide shippment .
  You can pay by paypal.

没有评论:

发表评论