2012年10月15日星期一

Pixel Perfect Design in photoshop


Pixel Perfect Design in photoshop

So, I am about to release a web ui pack and I’d love to have my customers giving great feedback while enjoying a great and ‘flexible’ product.
I have done everything, literally everything to help them build their own “things” and start being craftmen, by following my guides.. But all of this could’ve been avoided if I knew how to make Vector Shapes while keeping them Pixel Perfect in Photoshop.
I was trying to make a rounded rectangles with the radius of 2-3px (So it’s not that curvy.) after “drawing” in, I left it with its vector mask on, didn’t rasterize it..! It looked perfect, it was exactly what I needed! But after resizing…it just started to get “pixelated” Layer Styles (Especially the stroke) started to go wrong and everything fell down.. I’d love to make my buttons in a way that my customers can resize and “play” with them at anytime they want.. I literally browsed the whole internet, but couldn’t find an explantation. I think that Illustrator will be the only way, if so..then tell me ‘cause I know what I will spend my money on !
buy photoshop cs6 Extended mac pc only at $ 50
 Want buy adobe photoshop cs6 at cheap price? you can go to my webshop to buy it ,cheap photoshop cs6 Extended full version .cheap adobe photoshop cs6 extended
  It is not a OEM or tryout version.
  We offer worldwide shippment .
  You can pay by paypal.

没有评论:

发表评论